Traditional Cooking Method:
70 minutes using a Conventional Oven.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Remove Tiramisu from tray and place upright on a serving plate to thaw.
2. Place tray of Meat Lasagna on baking sheet, with film intact. Place baking sheet on oven center rack and cook for 20 minutes.
3. Cut slit in center of film covering Whole Green Beans. Place on baking sheet with lasagna and continue cooking for 35 - 40 minutes.
4. Remove lasagna from oven and carefully remove film. Let stand for 5 minutes.
5. Slice lasagna, plate and serve with green beans. Top off the meal with a slice of Tiramisu!
Serving Tips & Reccomendations:
• Provide Italian ambiance: Plate and serve lasagna in a pasta bowl set atop a colorful plate or Italian pottery.
• Candlelight sets the mood any day of the week! Comfort foods, such as lasagna, served by candlelight make the dinner table a sanctuary from the trials and tribulations of the day.
• Complement the meal by serving a mixed green salad with light vinegar/oil dressing. Top with freshly grated or shaved (Use your vegetable peeler!) Parmesan cheese. Add an anchovy for those not faint of heart!
• Make Italian Bruschetta by slicing a French loaf lengthwise and toasting under the broiler. Peel and crush garlic cloves. Rub with crushed garlic and drizzle with olive oil or melted butter. Heat briefly under the broiler and serve warm.
• Lasagna is one of the earliest forms of pasta originating from early 13th century Italy. Tiramisu is a Venetian dessert that means "pick me up" or "carry me up" to the heavens. Many who indulge feel Tiramisu is truly heavenly!
INGREDIENTS: Lasagna Noodles (Enriched Semolina (Wheat, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Egg Whites)), Water, Tomato Paste, Low Moisture Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese (Pasteurized Part-Skim Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Cooked Seasoned Beef (Ground Beef, Water, Salt, Natural Flavoring), Ricotta Cheese (Pasteurized Whey, Pasteurized Milk, Cream, Vinegar), Onions, Monterey Jack Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Whole Eggs, Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Part-Skim Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Romano Cheese (Pasteurized Cow'S Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Salt, Sugar, Garlic, Spices, Citric Acid, Modified Corn Starch, Xanthan Gum. Contains: Milk, Eggs And Wheat.
INGREDIENTS: Green Beans, Butter (Cream, Salt), Red Peppers, Onions, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Salt, Spice, Garlic. Contains Milk.
INGREDIENTS: Mascarpone Cheese (Pasteurized Cream, Milk Solids, Milk Protein, Acidulent Dioxide, Polysorbate 60), Whipping Cream, Egg Shade, Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Vanilla), Powdered Sugar, Margarine (Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil and Cottonseed Oil, Water, Mono and Diglycerides, colored with Annatto/Turmeric, Calcium Disodium EDTA added as preservative, Artificial Flavor, Vitamin A Palmitate), Agar, Salt, Syrup (Water, Sugar, Espresso), Bread Flour (Bleached Wheat Flour, Enriched Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cocoa Powder. Allergens: Wheat, Soybean, Milk and Egg. Manufactured on equipment that also processes milk containing products, peanuts and tree nuts.