40 minutes, using the Oven. If you can't use the Oven, try the Microwave Cooking Method found below.
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Remove frozen tilapia from packaging and place on a large baking sheet that has been half lined with foil creating a boat by folding up edges about 1-inch.
3. Cut slit in center of film covering White Rice and Roasted Vegetable Medley. Place trays on other half of baking sheet with the Tilapia. Bake for 25 minutes.
4. Remove baking sheet from oven. Carefully peel back film covering White Rice and Roasted Vegetable Medley; stir well. Return baking sheet to oven and continue cooking for 15 minutes.
5. Remove baking sheet and plate Tilapia, White Rice and Roasted Vegetable Medley.
12-14 minutes using a Microwave*. If you can't use a microwave, try the Preferred Cooking Method found below.
1. Place frozen Tilapia with packaging intact on a microwave safe plate. DEFROST for 7-8 minutes; flip half way through cooking.
2. Cut slit in center of film covering White Rice and Roasted Vegetable Medley. Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes. Stir.
3. Remove thawed Tilapia from packaging and place on a microwave safe dish. Cover with plastic wrap; venting one corner.
4. Microwave Tilapia, rice and vegetables on HIGH for 3-4 minutes. Tilapia should be white on the outside and opaque on the inside.
5. Plate Tilapia, White Rice and Roasted Vegetable Medley.
* Cooking time based on 1100-watt microwave with turntable. Adjust time for lower wattage microwaves. If not using a turntable, rotate once while cooking.
INGREDIENTS: LEMON PEPPERED TILAPIA: Tilapia, Marinade (Canola Oil, Olive Oil, Water, Black Pepper, Salt, Sugar, Dehydrated Lemon Peel, Dehydrated Garlic, Dehydrated Onion, Herbs, Spices, Citric Acid, Modified Food Starch, Natural Lemon Flavor). WHITE RICE: Cooked Enriched Long Grain Parboiled Rice (Rice, Ferric Orthophosphate, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid). ROASTED VEGETABLE MEDLEY: Carrots, Cauliflower, Sugar Snap Peas, Roasted Red Peppers, Roasted Green Peppers, Roasted Yellow Peppers, Water, Butter (Cream and Salt), Salt, Modified Corn Starch, Olive Oil, Mono and Diglycerides, Spice, Lemon Juice from Concentrate (Water, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Sodium Bisulfite and Sodium Benzoate as preservatives, Lemon Oil), Dehydrated Parsley, Annatto (coloring). Allergens: Fish (Tilapia) and Dairy.